A two-day entrepreneurship conclave will be organized by Institute of Management, Nirma University starting from October 30.
The theme is Entrepreneurial Journey The First 1000 Days’. “It is to provide an industrial interface to students and give them a platform for discussion with sucessful entrepreneurs. More students are thinking of starting of their own ventures and this will be the right opportunity to gear up,” said professor Satish Nair.
List of Speakers
– OS Vinod, CEO, Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises, Mumbai
– C Rani, director of School of Entrepreneurship & Extension, NIMSME, Hyderabad
– Rahul Mirchandani national chairman, Yi of CII
– Jay Ruparel COO, Azure Knowledge Corp Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad
– Paru Jaykrishna, former president, Gujarat Chambers of Commerce & Industries.
According to organizing committee, with India poised to play bigger roles in the international arena in 21st Century, Indian businesses will be expected to lead the charge and Indian entrepreneurs will have a greater role to play in to it.