Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for approximately 800 vacant posts of Assistant Professors (Vyakhyata Sahayak) in faculties of Arts, Science, Commerce, Law and Education in Government colleges on 11 months contractual basis with a fixed pay of Rs 16500/- for the academic year 2013-14.
The recruitment process will be carried out as per UGC Regulations 2010 and the notifications of Education Department, Government of Gujarat dated19March, 2011, 29 June, 2011and 7May 2012.
Assistant Teacher (Sahayak Adhyapak):
Gujarat University, Ahmedabad-185 Posts
Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar-09
Sardar Patel University, Vidhyanagar-46
Shyamji Krushna Varma Kutch University, Bhuj-43
Saurashtra University, Rajkot-138
North Gujarat University, Patan-43
South Gujarat University, Surat-68
- M.Phil degree in concerned subject
- Minimum qualifications from any state University
- B1 level certificate of SCOPE as well as CCC certificate of computer literacy.
- must have cleared UGC NET (certificate) or GSLET (certificate) examination.
- An amount of Rs 200 and will have to be paid as application fee by the General and Socially and Educationally Backward class (SEBC) category candidates. Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes and differently-disabled candidates are to pay Rs 100 only. Paid fee will not be refunded.
- 10/07/2013 Online application accepted
- 17/07/2013 Last date for paying fees in bank
- 18/07/2013 The last day to accept applications online up to 19:59 hours (07:59 PM)
- Applicant Registration (Will start from 10/7/2013)
- UGC Regulation 2010
- Notification for Age limit
- Advertisement (Gujarati)
- Advertisement (English)
- Important Dates
- Vacancy (Patrak -1)