Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 – 168 Officers, Office Asst Posts: Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank has issued notification for the recruitment of 168 Officers, Office Assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online only from 10-04-2013 to 25-04-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 168
Names of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale I (General Banking Officer): 08 Posts
2. Officer Scale II (Law Officer): 01 Post
3. Officer Junior Management: 25 Posts
4. Office Assistant (Multi Purpose): 134 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 32 years for Officer Scale II Post, 18-28 years for Officer Scale I Post and 18-28 years for Office Assistant Post. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess any Degree or equivalent from any recognized university/ Institution. Candidates should possess Degree in Law or equivalent for Law Officer Post.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in RRB’S- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and personnel interview.
Application Fee: Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD/Ex Servicemen has to pay the fee of Rs.20/- and Rs.100/- for General /OBC, through the Challan form available at the bank website www.cgbank.in payable at the branches of the Chhattisgarh bank in current account No 77006188291 for Officers and at 77006188417 for Office Assistant Post or can pay at State Bank of India in current account number 3270885703 for Officers post, 32704885974 for Office Assistant posts.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website www.cgbank.in from 10-04-2013 to 25-04-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should have valid email id to know the information regarding call letters, interview etc.
2. Candidates have to log on www.cgbank.in
3. Click on the Recruitment/ Careers
3. Candidates should download the Challan from the website and pay the fees as mention above.
4. Branch code and branch transaction Journal number noted on the challan form should be correctly filled in the application form.
5. Revisit the website & Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields in the applications form and click on the submit button.
7. Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
8. Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept already for submission if short listed for interview.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 10-04-2013
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 25-04-2013.
For more details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…